- Miles is beginning to identify his name in print.
- He can consistently name the color blue and has emerging identification skills with other colors.
- He can match shapes and receptively identify 3 out of 6 shapes (circle, stars and square).
- He plays with toys in an appropriate manner and currently is in the state of parallel play.
- Rote counting and counting objects is an emerging skill.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Miles' Latest Progress Report - 10.30.08
Miles is a happy and loving little boy, who arrives to school each day with a big smile. He is able to follow the class routine with his individual visual schedule. His attention span has increased and he will now stay with an activity at centers longer (up to 7 minutes). Miles shows interest in other peers and is now greeting them in an appropriate manner (no more hair pulling):