Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Leaning Towards 4 & New Friends

While rounding an aisle last night with Miles in the local Wal-Mart, I heard a small girl almost whispering his voice. As I peered around, I heard his name louder come from an excited little blond headed girl with bottle cap eye glasses. At this, Miles looked at her stunned and snuck into a shy zone. This little girl was beaming becuase she saw Miles and said that she goes to school with him at Grace. It's always cool to see kids that recognize Miles and how excited they get when they say 'hi' to him. I have always felt completely warm and content when other little kids see Miles out in public and get infused by a pure joy. Onto other fronts .. Miles is going to turn 4 on 12.8.08 and it's really a huge mental hurdle for me. No longer is he his young 3-year old, rather he is transforming into a little 4-year old boy. I have always marveled at how much he grows on a regular basis, but 4 is kind of an astronomical number for little Miles. It's been a helluva ride for the little guy .. can't wait to shove those 4 big candles into his cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Miles